Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My Happy Mail Art

Mail Art!! Somerset Studio magazine is doing a piece on mail art, so I broke out my Gelli® printed envelopes and got to work jazzing some of them up to send in for consideration. This is the first time I have ever sent any of my artwork to a magazine. I hope they like my mail art and they put it in their magazine along with all the other cool mail art. :)   
(please excuse the black or white rectangles, all submitted art has to have the artists name and address on it, so I covered up the labels)





Here are a couple of close ups...


 

9 comments:

  1. These are really fantastic! !!! Best of luck and hope you get published ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fantastic! !!! Best of luck and hope you get published ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful - good luck getting published!! (Nancy from Gelli Arts!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela - would you be OK if I shared these on our Gelli Arts Instagram Account? Please feel free to email me at nkelley@gelliarts.com - thanks for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Nancy I would be honored!! Sorry for the very slow response I have been so busy and i need a better way to know about comments on my blog :)

      Delete
  5. These are sooooooooooo fun!...love your POPs-of-color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you awesome ladies for taking the time to visit my blog and make a comment!!!! You are so very much appreciated!!! :)

    ReplyDelete