Sunday, October 25, 2015

Gelli® Printing Custom Paper Stock For An Ugly Furniture Makeover

Hello...just a quick post to share the gelli® prints I made to cover a really ugly mauve pink piece of furniture. I'll save the photos of that for the post I do when it is finished. I don't want to show the before pictures until I have the after pictures. I just wanted to share photos of the prints before they get cut up. It soooo hurts my feelings to cut some of them up, but when the piece I made them for is done, it will be worth it. :) All of these prints were made using my 8 x 10 Gelli® plate, office copy paper, and DecoArt Americana Acrylic and Neon paints. I also used Daler Rowney System 3 fluorescent pink on some of them. The stencils used are TCW Mod Spirals, TCW Balzer Bits Daisy and Pattern Heart, and Americana Oopsy Daisy. I also used some texture plates, homemade stamps and other random objects. There are several clean up papers and brayer papers here in this display as well. Got to get back to the ugly furniture makeover project in process now...be back soon :)








2 comments: