Friday, August 7, 2015

Gelli® Printed Deli Paper Frame

This was my first time using deli paper on my 8 x 10 Gelli® Plate. I printed these sheets to cover a wood frame, which was then used to frame a piece of cherished art that my son made when he was little. I love how the deli paper sticks down so easily using Mod Podge Matte, and I think the frame turned out really nice. I see many many more of these in my immediate future :)...



Here is a close up of the deli paper...I used Liquitex Basics acrylic paint, several homemade stamps, and the masks are Balzer Bits Pomegranate Flowers.

I have been waiting to frame this painting (along with several others) for almost 20 years. I LOVE how it turned out and it warms my heart every day to have it hanging in our kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment