Friday, August 7, 2015

Art Journal Page from Mimi Bondi Tutorial

Hello...I have a new favorite artist and I cannot get enough of her videos!! If you love bright and colorful art, you must check her out. Her name is Mimi and her website is http://mimibondi.com/. I so wish I could go to one of her workshops, but unfortunately she lives in Australia. I did this art journal page after watching her Studio Time 8 Mixed Media Art Tutorial http://mimibondi.com/studio-time-8-learn-mixed-media-tutorial


 In most of her tutorials, Mimi uses the exact same paints I have, Liquitex Basics, in the same colors that I love the most, and Pebeo Iridescent Studio Acrylics. Another reason why I love her so much!!! All doodling was done with black and white Painters paint pens.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela, I just found this post by accident... Thank you so much for your kind words!! I love what you created from my video, such warm colours ��! I'd love to see more of what you create from my teachings and if you post in my Facebook support group then I will definitely see it �� Facebook.com/groups/mixedmediatribe. Hope to see you there! Love from Australia, Mimi (ps: I may be far away but I have many online workshops to fix that on my website mimibondi.com) xx

    ReplyDelete